What the Effing Fuck Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
This pattern is easy to swap out colours (or use variegated thread!) and is perfect for that moment when you need something stronger than "what the fuck?" but a little softer than "what the fucking fuck?"
102 stitches wide x 95 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 ct: 7.3” x 6.8”
16 ct: 6.4” x 5.9”
18 ct: 5.7” x 5.3”
22 ct: 4.6” x 4.3”
25 ct: 4.1” x 3.8”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches only
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!