This Is Fine [FUCK] Backstitch Alphabet Chart
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
I originally made this backstitch font for a piece that said "THIS IS FINE", but now it's been expanded to the full alphabet so you can stitch any message you like!
[If you'd like to get the free THIS IS FINE chart, it's available here https://screamingheartdesign.gumroad.com/l/thisisfinexstitch]
This looks AMAZING with variegated thread, or any cloth/thread combo you like.This listing includes uppercase A-Z, numbers 0-9, and punctuation marks : , ; . " " ? !
These letters are 23 stitches tall and range between 7 and 39 stitches wide. The pattern files include individual width measurements for every single letter and number to simplify the process of calculating the size of your chosen word/message in advance.
Letters are recommended to be used 4 spaces apart, but feel free to improvise!
HOW TO USE
This alphabet can be used on any cloth count! I recommend trying a quick test to decide how many strands you like the look of. Good rule of thumb:
● 14, 16, or 18 count: 2 strands
● 22 or 25 count: 1 strand
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces with credit to ScreamingHeartDesign, please just don't share the pattern.
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!