This Is A Craic Home Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
A fresh spin on the popular "crack house/crack home" modern cross stitch slogan and a great housewarming gift!
Craic (pronounced the same as "crack") is a Gaelic word with no exact English translation, but is synonymous with fun, news, gossip, entertainment, and enjoyable conversation.
143 stitches wide x 143 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 count: 10.2” x 10.2”
16 count: 8.9” x 8.9”
18 count: 7.9” x 7.9”
22 count: 6.5” x 6.5”
25 count: 5.7” x 5.7”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, small number of fractional (three-quarter) stitches
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!
Stylized cat has been inspired and adapted by FreePik and used for commercial purposes under paid Premium licensing.