The Belfry - Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
This pattern can be easily adjusted to suit any colour palette or variegated threads you like! I’m fond of stitching all the black into place first and then stitching the rest as if it were a colouring book :)
83 stitches wide x 83 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14ct: 5.9” x 5.9”
16ct: 5.2” x 5.2”
18ct: 4.6” x 4.6”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches only
Number of Colours
7 DMC + 1 Kreinik
Pattern suggests use of Kreinik #8 Fine Braid for one of the colours and includes tips on how to get the most from this metallic thread. Non-metallic thread substitute options are included if you want to only stitch with standard cotton DMC.
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!