Single Death's Head Hawkmoth Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
I love death's-head hawkmoths and how they're everywhere from pop culture to classical art. Whether you're a Hannibal fan, an entomologist, or just looking for something a little different, this may be the pattern for you!
If you like the look of this little moth, there's a full geometric design available here with a few of them together
54 stitches wide x 54 stitches high
[Approx. 76 stitches in diameter]
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 count: 3.9” x 3.9”(5.4” diameter; fits a 6” hoop)
16 count: 3.4” x 3.4”(4.8” diameter; fits a 6” or a snug 5” hoop)
18 count: 3.0” x 3.0”(4.2” diameter; fits a 5” hoop)
22 count: 2.5” x 2.5”(3.5” diameter; fits a roomy 5” or a 4” hoop)
25 count: 2.2” x 2.2”(3.1” diameter fits a 4” hoop)
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches only
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!