Silent Hill, Silent Night Parody Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
As much as I love the holidays, I love horror more, so I've made this pattern of Pyramid Head . . uh . . . bringing holiday cheer! Yes.
150 stitches wide x 91 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 count: 10.7” x 6.5”
16 count: 9.4” x 5.7”
18 count: 8.3” x 5.1”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, some fractional (three-quarter) stitches
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
- Fractional Stitch Tip Sheet
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!