Sematary - Monochrome Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Welcome to the SEMATARY, a geometric homage to one of my favourite spooky stories.
If you love traditional monochrome stitching with a bit of a twist, this may be the pattern for you. I cannot stress how amazing this pattern will look with any colour combination - break out your underused variegated threads! This is a single-colour pattern.
98 stitches wide x 98 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 count: 7.0” x 7.0”
16 count: 6.1” x 6.1”
18 count: 5.4” x 5.4”
22 count: 4.4” x 4.4”
25 count: 3.9” x 3.9”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, exactly four fractional (3/4) stitches
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
- Variegated Thread Tip Sheet
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!