Pluto Was My Favorite Planet Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF [Zipped]
For Personal Use Only
Poor Pluto. Even though it might not officially be a planet today, it always has a place in my heart. This pattern is perfect for space lovers and the Douglas Coupland quote makes it perfect for literature buffs.
110 stitches wide x 119 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14ct: 7.9” x 8.5”
16ct: 6.9” x 7.4”
18ct: 6.1” x 6.6”
20ct: 5.5” x 5.9”
22ct: 5.0” x 5.4”
25ct: 4.4” x 4.8”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches only
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!