Octolus - Modern Geometry Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF [Zipped]
For Personal Use Only
A modern geometry take on creatures from the deep - sea shells and tentacles (and maybe a little Lovecraft?) ahoy!
This listing includes two versions of the chart: one with the sunset gradient palette as shown in the stitched example, and one monochrome if you prefer to use your own palette or variegated thread.
108 stitches wide x 108 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 ct: 7.7” x 7.7”
16 ct: 6.8” x 6.8”
18 ct: 6.0” x 6.0”
22 ct: 4.9” x 4.9”
25 ct: 4.3” x 4.3”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches only
Number of Colours
- Sunset Gradient Version: 8 [DMC]
- Monochrome Version: 1
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
- Variegated Thread Tip Sheet
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!