Not Gay as in Happy Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Because you can be LGBTQIA+ and also sometimes identify as rage.
71 stitches wide x 83 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 14ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 count: 5.1” x 5.9” (fits a 9” hoop)
16 count: 4.4” x 5.2” (fits a 8” hoop)
18 count: 3.9” x 4.6” (fits a 7” hoop)
22 count: 3.2” x 3.8” (fits a 6” hoop)
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches only
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Colour Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!