Memento Mori Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Memento Mori is a Latin phrase meaning 'remember you must die'. People have used Memento Mori to invigorate life, and to create priority and meaning: each day is a gift, and time should not be wasted on the trivial and vain.
This is a really flexible pattern! You can omit the skeleton hand for a simpler look, you can stitch only the hourglass in a smaller hoop, or you can do the whole thing as pictured :)
125 stitches wide x 77 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 14ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 count: 8.9” x 5.5” [suited for a 9” hoop]
16 count: 7.8” x 4.8” [suited for an 8” hoop]
18 count: 6.9” x 4.3” [suited for a 7” hoop]
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, a small number of fractional (three-quarter) stitches
Number of Colours
6 (DMC with one Kreinik option)
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
- Fractional Stitch Tip Sheet
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!