Meliora - Small Monochrome Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
This can be done in a single colour to highlight a patterned fabric OR done on a plain fabric with bright/variegated/sparkly thread!
I cannot stress how amazing this pattern will look with any colour combination - break out your underused variegated threads! This is a single-colour pattern.
68 stitches wide x 68 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14ct: 4.9” x 4.9” [Suitable for a 6” hoop]
16ct: 4.2” x 4.2” [Suitable for a 6” hoop, or snug 5” hoop]
18ct: 3.8” x 3.8” [Suitable for a 5” hoop]
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches only
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
- Variegated Thread Tip Sheet
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!