Greetings From Plague Island - Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Weather is beautiful, wish you were here 💀
Inspired by retro postcards, this is a great design to keep monochrome if you want to highlight a really brightly coloured fabric.
You can also pick a plain fabric and use variegated thread... or fill your own colours in as you wish!
117 stitches wide x 123 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 count: 8.4” x 8.8” [fits a 10” hoop]
16 count: 7.3” x 7.7” [fits a 9” hoop]
18 count: 6.5” x 6.8” [fits a 8” hoop]
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, a little backstitching
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!