Famine: Apocalypse Square Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Say hello to Famine! Looking particularly spooky (probably inspired by the fact I've been binge-watching American Horror Story), this is the third of a series of four geometric patterns representing each of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
(The full Apocalypse Square collection is available for sale in the shop as a bundle)
Looks great in any colour and amazing with variegated thread! If you love traditional monochromatic stitching with a bit of a twist, this is the pattern for you. This is a single-colour pattern.
112 stitches wide x 112 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14ct: 7.9" x 7.9"
20ct: 5.6" x 5.6"
22ct: 5.0" x 5.0"
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches only
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!