Duncan Hills Coffee Pastiche Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Do you folks like coffee? REAL coffee? From the hills of Columbia?
☠️ ☕️ 🤘
Fun original Dethklok/Metalocalypse reference for anyone who loves both metal and coffee.
This design can be made with or without the red rectangular border and looks best on black/darker coloured cloth.
198 stitches wide x 99 stitches high with the rectangular border
177 stitches wide x 77 stitches high without the rectangular border
Chart is designed for Aida 18ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with:
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
WITH THE RECTANGULAR BORDER
14ct: 14.1" x 7.1"
16ct: 12.4” x 6.2”
18ct: 11” x 5.5”
20ct: 9.9" x 4.9"
22ct: 9.0" x 4.5"
25ct: 7.9” x 4”
WITHOUT THE RECTANGULAR BORDER
14ct: 12.6” x 5.5”
16ct: 11.1” x 4.8”
18ct: 9.8” x 4.3”
20ct: 8.9” x 3.8”
22ct: 8.0” x 3.5”
25ct: 7.1” x 3.1”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, some backstitching
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!
Floral border inspired by and used commercially with direct permission from original artist Lilia Williams