Don We Now Our Plague Apparel Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
91 stitches wide x 69 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 count: 6.4” x 4.9”
16 count: 5.6” x 4.3”
18 count: 5.0” x 3.8”
22 count: 4.1” x 3.1”
25 count: 3.6” x 2.8”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, a small number of fractional (three-quarter) stitches
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
- Fractional Stitch Tip Sheet
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!