Cleopatra's Ouija Board Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
If Cleopatra was alive in 1891, I'm certain she'd have an Ouija board just like this one! Pictures do not do this pattern justice.
Blending my love of ancient Egypt with the occult, this sampler looks incredible with a gold frame. I highly recommend using a darker grey-toned or brown fabric. You’ll need something that contrasts against the white/yellow/pale blue/pale green just as much as the black and dark blue stitches!
200 stitches wide x 155 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14ct: 14.3” x 11.1”
16ct: 12.5” x 9.7”
18ct: 11.1” x 8.6”
22ct: 9.1” x 7.0”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, some backstitching, and exactly one fractional stitch
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
- Fractional Stitch Tip Sheet
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!
Floral border inspired by and used commercially with direct permission from original artist Lilia Williams