Bumblebee Block Party Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Bees are awesome. They make honey, they communicate by dancing, and they're timelessly fashionable with those black and yellow stripes. They don't often seem to get the spotlight, so here's a cottagecore block that gives them a little love 🐝
89 stitches wide x 89 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14 ct: 6.4” x 6.4”
16 ct: 5.6” x 5.6”
18 ct: 4.9” x 4.9”
22 ct: 4.1” x 4.1”
25 ct: 3.6” x 3.6”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, a little backstitching
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!