Be The Strange - Intermediate Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Be the strange - no variegated thread required!
⚠️ There are many three-quarter fractional stitches in this design! The chart comes with instructions if this is new to you :)
92 stitches wide x 92 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14ct: 6.6” x 6.6”
[snug 8” hoop or roomy 9” hoop]
16ct: 5.8” x 5.8”
[snug 7” hoop or roomy 8” hoop]
18ct: 5.1” x 5.1”
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, fractional (three-quarter) stitches
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
- Fractional Stitch Tip Sheet
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!