Autumn Henge Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Wrought iron and crunchy leaves, moths flittering around the lichen-covered stones and skulls beneath the tree: this is Autumn Henge.
A great design to choose your own colours - I really love the orangey variegated thread as a highlight, but you could very easily swap it out for your own favourites!
141 stitches wide x 141 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14ct: 10.1” x 10.1” [suited for a 11” hoop]
16ct: 8.8" x 8.8"” [suited for a 10” hoop]
18ct: 7.8" x 7.8” [suited for a 9” hoop]
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, a small number of fractional (three-quarter) stitches
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!