As For Me And My House (Red) Metalhead Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
Mixing some classic cross stitch themes with metalhead sensibilities and some red blooms
166 stitches wide x 155 stitches high
Chart is charted for Aida 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with!
Design Sizes Based on Cloth Count:
14ct: 11.9” x 11.1” [suited for a 14” hoop]
16ct: 10.4” x 9.7” [suited for a 12” hoop]
18ct: 9.2” x 8.6” [suited for a 10” hoop]
25ct: 6.6" x 6.2" [suited for a 8" hoop]
Types of Stitches
full cross stitches, a little back stitching
Number of Colours
PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Symbols on Colour Blocks
- Colour Symbols
- Single Page + Multiple Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths & Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!