Always Has Been Space Meme Cross Stitch Pattern
File Type: PDF
For Personal Use Only
This design looks best on dark cloth (or space cloth if you have it!) but also works well on light cloth if you prefer.
135 stitches wide x 99 stitches high
Pattern is charted in 16ct but you can use any count you are comfortable with.
Design sizes based on different cloth counts:
14 count: 9.6” x 7.1”
16 count: 8.4” x 6.2”
18 count: 7.5” x 5.5”
22 count: 6.1” x 4.5”
25 count: 5.4” x 4.0”
The above dimensions include the negative space at the top of the design as seen in the chart, so the height is very flexible if you want to add more or less space for a different look or different frame!
Without the charted negative space, the design is 84 stitches high.
Number of Colours
Types of Stitches
Full cross stitches only
The PDF Chart Includes
- Black and White Symbols
- Color Blocks with Symbols
- Color Symbols
- Multiple Page + Single Page options
- Key to the pattern
- Thread Lengths and Number of Stitches
● This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not publish or share the PDF pattern or files with anyone else.
● You may sell finished the physically stitched pieces if you wish; credit to ScreamingHeartDesign as the designer would be appreciated :)
● This pattern is an instant PDF file download. Fabric, floss/threads or other materials are not included in the listing.
● Due to the nature of digital files, I cannot accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. If you have any questions, please contact me!
Stylized planet has been adapted from digital art by Helianthus Games and used with permission under CC0 Public Domain